Video by via Dailymotion
“The resurgence of CES proves that face-to-face conversations and meetings are a necessity for the technology industry,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®. “For more than 20 years, I’ve said that every company must become a tech company, and the diversity of exhibitors at CES 2024 proves it. The CES footprint and conference programming span the entire tech ecosystem.”
Fifty top corporate leaders who comprise CTA’s Board of Industry Leaders, agreed on Thursday afternoon that CES is the dominant event across AI, accessibility, digital health, mobility and so much more.
CES 2024 by the Numbers*
• 2.5+ million net square feet of exhibits, 15 percent bigger than CES 2023
• 4300+ exhibitors, including 1400+ startups within Eureka Park
• 135,000+ attendees, a record 40+ percent from 150 countries, regions and territories
• 5000+ global media and content creators
• 60% of Fortune 500 companies
• 250+ conference sessions with 1000+ speakers
• CES 2024 Innovation Awards program received 3000+ submissions, a record high, and included AI as a new category
• 25,000+ pieces of media content led to 160+ billion impressions of CES 2024
“CES 2024 brought the ALL ON experience for media, executives and industry thought leaders. Across the show and on CES conference stages, thousands of global brands announced new visions, products, investments and partnerships,” said Kinsey Fabrizio, CTA Sr. VP, CES and membership. “Technology is solving global challenges, and we’re excited to see so many collaborations and partnerships start here in Las Vegas, and produce a show where attendees come to meet, dream and solve.”
CES 2024 Highlights
Artificial Intelligence – AI led the global conversation at CES 2024. Companies highlighted the enormous potential of AI to improve our world with cutting-edge applications that will transform how we communicate, do business and take care of one another.
Attendees saw, heard and touched advancements in the health space, ensuring technology bridges the gaps in care through improved eye testing cameras or using AI-driven speech technology to simulate a natural voice for those with disordered speech. Nuance Audio Hearing Glasses by EssilorLuxottica transformed what glasses can do.
• Gaming & E-Sports – Gaming has evolved from the console and PC entertainment-focused days into a social platform used by most adults globally. The push for controllers and other gaming accessories with inclusive design standards will allow more consumers to become gamers. Similarly, advancements in captioning technology and hearables will ensure the entertainment sector improves accessibility.