GNU lightning is a library to aid in making portable programs
that compile assembly code at run time.
GNU Lightning 2.2.3 main new features:
- PowerPC port now optimize for a variable stack frame size and only create a stack frame if a non leaf function.
- New callee test to ensure register values saved on the stack are not corrupted when calling a jit or C function. While no problem was found in any port, the new test was added to make sure there were no failures.
- Add back the jit_hmul interface, from Lightning 1.x. There are special cases where it is desirable to only know the high part of a multiplication.
- Correct wrong implementation of zero right shift with two registers output.
- Add new pre and post increment for load and store instructions.
- Several minor bug fixes.