Video by via Dailymotion Source Quran Suniye Aur Sunaiye – Surah e Ibrahim (14) – Ayat No 27(Part 2) Topic : Nabi Kareem SAWW se Sabit Shuda Duayn | نبی کریم ﷺ سے ثابت شدہ دعائیں Host: Mufti Muhammad Sohail Raza Amjadi #QuranSuniyeAurSunaiye #MuftiSuhailRazaAmjadi #ARYQtv Watch All Episodes || https://bit.ly/3oNubLx Subscribe Here: https://bit.ly/3dh3Yj1 In this…
Argus News is Odisha’s fastest-growing news channel having its presence on satellite TV and various web platforms. Watch the latest news updates LIVE on matters related to politics, sports, gadgets, business, entertainment, and more. Argus News is setting new standards for journalism through its differentiated programming, philosophy, and tagline ‘Satyara Sandhana’.
To stay updated on-the-go,
Visit Our Official Website: www.argusnews.in
iOS App: http://bit.ly/ArgusNewsiOSApp
Android App: http://bit.ly/ArgusNewsAndroidApp
Live TV: https://argusnews.in/live-tv/
Argus News Is Available on:
TataPlay channel No – 1780
Airtel TV channel No – 609
Dish TV channel No – 1369
d2h channel No – 1757
SITI Networks – 18
Hathway – 732
GTPL KCBPL – 713
& other Leading Cable Networks please visit https://argusnews.in/channel_number for channel number list
You Can WhatsApp Us Your News On- 8480612900
#ArgusEnglish #ArgusNews #Odisha #NabaDas
Geleceğin yazılımcılarını keşfetmek amacıyla düzenlenen robotik kodlama eğitiminde Başakşehirli öğrenciler, hem eğlendi hem de kodlamanın temel bilgilerini öğrendi.
Başakşehir Belediyesi, sömestr tatilinde anlamlı bir projeye imza attı. Başakşehir Living Lab’de, 8 ila 9 yaşlarındaki 30 ilkokul öğrencisine robotik kodlama ve mekanik eğitimi verildi. 6 gün süren eğitimde daha önce kodlama eğitimi almamış öğrencilere algoritma ve akış şeması hakkında bilgi verilerek uygulama yapma fırsatı sunuldu. Eğitime katılan çocuklara aynı zamanda Arduino kartı ve MBlock programlama ortamı tanıtıldı ve kodlamaya giriş yapıldı.
Teorik bilginin yanında mekanik bilgi de verildi
Temel kodlama alıştırmalarından sonra çocuklara, robotlarda kullanılan DC motor, motor sürücü modülü ve bluetooth haberleşme modülünü de kapsayan temel elektronik bilgiler aktarıldı. Haber
A Força Aérea dos EUA colocou os caças furtivos F-22 Raptor em posição para estarem prontos para abater o que as autoridades americanas dizem ser um balão de vigilância de alta altitude do governo chinês sobre Montana.
O balão permanece no espaço aéreo dos EUA depois que foi tomada a decisão de não destruí-lo, pelo menos por enquanto. Segundo a imprensa americana, o Pentágono minimizou o significado geral da presença do balão e afirmou que isso já aconteceu várias vezes antes.
Segundo o Secretário de Imprensa do Pentágono, o balão está atualmente em uma altitude que o mantém bem longe do tráfego aéreo comercial e que atualmente não representa uma ameaça para ninguém no solo.
Segundo a NBC news, um alto funcionário do governo disse que os militares dos EUA continuarão a monitorá-lo de perto e manterão a opção de derrubar o balão se ele se tornar uma ameaça.
O Pentágono diz que balões chineses sobrevoaram os EUA várias vezes antes e outros incidentes peculiares apontam para um problema muito mais amplo.
Fotos e vídeos: Reprodução Twitter
Wir werden es mit alten Flüchen, frischen Intrigen und vielen Monstern befassen müssen…
Entwickler: Owlcat Games
Publisher: Prime Matter
Offizielle Seite: https://kingmaker.owlcatgames.com/
Game-Tags: #Pathfinder #Kingmaker #DungeonsAndDragons
Ganze Reihe: https://dailymotion.com/rss/playlist/x7q819
Weitere Lets Plays: https://saschatee.de
We invite you to join us for the Moodle Academy webinar “Using H5P effectively in Moodle” on Wednesday 8 February 2023, 8:00-9:00 UTC.
During this webinar, which is free to attend, we will explore how to get the most out of H5P. During the session we will share tips, tricks and strategies to help you enhance your Moodle courses with H5P.
The webinar will be co-presented by Sara Arjona, Developer at Moodle HQ, and Michelle Lomman, Education Manager at MyLearningSpace.
Make sure you’re not missing out on ways to engage your learners!
This webinar is suitable for educators interested in using H5P in Moodle.
Note: This webinar is part of the free course ‘Moodle Academy webinars‘. You have to be enrolled in the course to join the webinar.
If you work with a federal government-related website in Canada, you invariably have to contend with two challenges. First, everything has to be bilingual in English and French. Second, everything has to meet AA-level conformance with WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements.
This applies to any website under the umbrella of Canada.ca and a wide array of federally funded organizations, as well as many provincial and municipal organizations.
To address this need, Drupal contributors within the government sector in Canada created the Web Experience Toolkit distribution (Drupal WxT). This is a version of Drupal designed for the Canadian government and other organizations with these particular bilingual and accessibility requirements. It includes a theme that provides accessibility and responsive support, has built-in support for English and French and provides the look and feel of the Government of Canada.
For developers tasked with Drupal-based Government of Canada websites or other sites with similar requirements, WxT is an invaluable tool.
How To Install Drupal WxT 4
There are several different ways to install this distribution. For the purposes of this post, we have done an installation in a Docker-based environment, but it can also be done with Docksal, Lando, DDEV, local Apache or composer.
1. Install in your environment composer and PHP dependencies for Drupal. It’s important that you review the dependencies, as you will need PHP 8.1 for this process. See the latest PHP requirements here.
2. Execute the following command to create a project folder with the Drupal installation, using the WxT profile.
composer create-project drupalwxt/site-wxt:9.4.x-dev –no-interaction
3. Once you have the Drupal folder with the code, you can set up the environment as you want. If you are using Docksal, see the following project setup documentation.
4. When you access the site for the first time, the following installation UI will appear in the browser.
5. Choose a language and click on continue. You can then set up the database connection credentials, and the installation will start.
6. Enter the site information details.
7. Translations are then automatically imported.
8. Select the WxT extensions that you plan to use for this particular site. These extensions can be modified as needed.
9. When the WxT extension installation is complete, you’ll be redirected to the site homepage as an admin user.
Once you have completed the installation, you can begin to explore the many features of Drupal WxT. Here’s an overview of the built-in functionality that the latest version, WxT 4, has to offer.
- WxT themes – Includes a GoC Public and Intranet WxT 3, 3.1 and the newer Bootstrap WxT 4 branch, as well as a plain (non-GoC) WxT theme.
- Multilingualism – Contains a French Canadian language pack, with many contributions from various government departments for common string elements, and has the ability to extend to more than 200 other languages.
- Migration – Can instantly pull content from static sites, TeamSite, OpenText, IBM/Domino and many other sources, thanks to fully automated bulk harvesting of CLF2 and WET3 templates.
- Content staging – You can run a full “staging > deploy” with no code to a live production environment by way of an administrative interface with a bulk scheduled rules engine or on-demand page by page.
- Workflow and moderation – Includes a sophisticated workflow for both simple and complex processes. This enables you to track “who did what when” with versioning and to compare differences in side-by-side revisions, based on your roles and permissions.
- Forms – Has a front-end capable of building and managing everything from simple user author-able feedback forms to comprehensive multifunction apps suitable for integration into legacy systems, with no code necessary.
- Layouts and editors – Enables content teams to manage their layouts and page components with intuitive drag-and-drop panels UI. Also includes a rich text editor with extensive features and user profile-based restrictions, including media file handling and markup blacklists and whitelists, which works with most rich text editors.
- Search – Extends easily with SearchAPI and is proven to work with Google Search and Solr for rich search application-like facets and filters. Enables you to ingest external indexes from other systems and securely present metadata for a unified search results, including full-text files.
- Responsiveness – Uses a mobile-first approach based on the Omega theme, adapting to different screen sizes and device capabilities. Also has touchscreen support, is optimized for performance and is building support for device-based mobile applications.
- Cross-browser compatibility – Has both front-end and back-end compatibility, supporting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and IE8+.
- Extensive default typography – Provides you with a wide range of typography options to customize your site.
- And of course … community-based add-ons – This is a big one. Because it’s an open-source platform, you can choose from thousands of community-based addons available for free. You often even have options for common requirements.
Want to brush up on your Drupal skills? We have training packages that can help your team take your site to the next level. Learn more about our training tracks.
You can also watch our free on-demand webinar on Drupal WxT, where we cover how to build and maintain accessible, multilingual, easy-to-use, and mobile-friendly websites.