I have to Lower Down the Volume due to Loudness issues. And I also Add the Flanger Effect on the Clean Tone.
– Mahogany Body with Solid Flamed Maple Wings.
– 25.50″ Scale Length
– Multi-Laminate Maple Neck with Wenge and Walnut
– Ebony Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl Schecter Crest at the 12th Fret.
– 24 Frets with 14″ Radius
– Creme Neck and Headstock Binding
– Seymour Duncan Passive SH-11 & SH-1N Chrome Covered Humbucker Pickups
– 1 Volume Knob
– 1 Tone Knob with Push-Pull Pot for Coil Splitting.
– 3-Way Toggle Switch
– TonePros Bridge with String Thru the Body
– Grover Tuners
– Chrome Hardware
– Neck-Thru Construction
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.