The GNU Health federation community server (federation.gnuhealth.org) has been updated! These are some of the main improvements:
– NGINX and WSGI: The Hospital Management component instance is now running behind uWSGI and NGINX.
– HMIS 4.2 Release Candidate 2: We are very close to HMIS 4.2 stable. This pre-release version will help us to test the upcoming features and find bugs before the release. 🙂
– Secure connection: You can test the demo web client using TLS. Please check the demo database section on the GNUHealth Wikibooks.
– Thalamus, the GNU Health Federation message and authentication server still runs on Gunicorn, also using https.
More info and resources:
- Wikibooks: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
- GNUHealth documentation portal: https://www.gnuhealth.org/docs/
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@gnuhealth
- Matrix: https://app.element.io/#/room/#gnuhealth-space:matrix.org
Happy and healthy hacking!